Formal Requirements for Seminar Papers
- For seminar papers, the guidelines for the design of scientific papers must be used. Further information on how to write scientific papers can also be found in the guidelines of the Faculty of Economic Sciences.
- We provide a corresponding LaTeX template via Overleaf.
- Click this link and log in to Overleaf with your user name (KIT account).
- To use the template for your own project, select "Menu / Copy Project".
- You can then edit your TeX document directly via Overleaf.
- The KIT-Department of Economics and Management offers support for literature research to students and staff. Use this service, especially when starting seminar papers and theses.