- We offer an examination (usually a written exam) for each of our lectures in each semester. The current examination dates can be found under examination dates.
- Please note the following points with regard to registration and deregistration:
- Exam registration usually takes place via the Campus Management Portal in the specified time period. If registration via the Campus Management Portal is not yet possible for your program of study, please hand in your certificate of admission at the chair's secretary's office (Blücherstr. 17, room 206) within the registration period. If an error message appears during registration, please contact the student service.
- You can deregister from the examination by the deadline set via the Campus Management Portal. After the fixed deadline, you can only withdraw in person on the day of the exam at the exam supervisor. If you are absent from the exam without having cancelled your registration in time (at least 48 hours before the exam starts) or if you do not appear on time, your exam will be graded with the grade 5.0 - failed. In case of illness, please submit a medical certificate within 3 working days.
- At the beginning of the new semester we offer you an inspection appointment. The exact dates can be found in the corresponding news on the start page of our homepage.
Special features in summer semester 2020
- Our examination rules for the examination under the current pandemic conditions and the necessary explanation for the exam in the summer semester can be found here. Please print out the declaration, fill it in and sign it. Please bring the printed version of the declaration with you to the exam, this is a prerequisite for being admitted to the exam. An electronic presentation is not sufficient.
- To avoid long queues, you will be allocated arrival times. Please refer to the entries in the table of examination dates for the allocations.
- It is not possible to deregister on site, please send an email to derivate∂fbv kit edu with the scan of your student card.